Looking for Apple Picking Farms?
Looking for a fun, educational, and downright delicious outing with your family? U-Pick Apples is Fun for All Ages. No matter how young or old, your family will have a blast picking from apple trees. Go early in the season as each week apple picking activities may change. Always call ahead to confirm dates, hours and supply and if online reservations are needed for this season. Many picking locations require cash.
- For a full list of apple and pumpkin picking farms in NJ
- For NJ KIDS Guide to Halloween events and activities
- Find the best pumpkin patches in NJ
330 Cold Soil Road, Princeton, 609.924.2310
Apple picking, pumpkin picking, cider, pies, farm animals, pick your own, field trips, farm market, gift baskets and more can be found at the Mount Family's 200 acre fruit- and vegetable farm. So many activities for the kids to do like ride the pedal tractors, corn mazes, pumpkin painting, pony rides and more!
• Fall Family Fun Weekends: 10AM-5PM Admission $11 online or $14 at gate. Admission includes: Music, barnyard, nature & pollinator trail, adventure barn, pedal tractor & play area, hay bale maze, corn maze, painting pumpkins, children discovery & play houses and more! Additional fee: pony rides, pumpkins, rubber duckies, food.
901 Bridgeton Pike, Mullica Hill, 856.478.2500
Bring the family for some fall fun on the farm! There are so many activities, events, and homemade products to choose from in the market.
• Apple Festival: Sept 4th. 10AM-4PM. Apple picking, hayrides, donut eating contests, live music, face painting, corn maze, food...
• Apple & Pumpkin Picking Hayrides: Sept-Oct
• Scarecrow Making: Sept 18th – 11AM-3PM – Clothes and straw are provided. Bring your creativity and make a one-of-a-kind scarecrow.
• Aura Fall Festival: Oct 2nd – 10AM-4PM – Pumpkin Hayrides – Food – and more! Proceeds benefit Aura Home & School.
• FREE Pumpkin Painting: Oct 9th & 16th – 11AM-4PM – Pumpkin painting is free for anyone who buys a pumpkin or who goes on a hayride.
280 Chapel Heights Road, Sewell. 856-589-7090
Duffields Farm Market is much more than a market. They are host to many activities throughout the spring, summer, fall and winter! Each Saturday, you can take a drive out to our farm and enjoy fall activities, family-friendly hayrides in the country! Ride through the scenic farmland and breathe the fresh country air while enjoying a warm apple cider donut from their bakery or a homemade cup of soup. Enjoy apple picking (look at their website for specific times), pumpkin picking, seasonal activities, birthday parties, fresh baked goods and more! Open all year round 9am -- 7pm. (closed Sundays).
133 Church Road; Medford. 609-654-8643
Johnson’s Corner Farm is a large attraction in Burlington County during the Fall season. Apple picking runs from September 9th to October 15th. Hayrides, corn maze, apple and pumpkin picking, moon bounce and more.
• Weekday Fall Harvest: Take a wagon ride to the field to pick pumpkins, apples, and gourds. Sept 11th-Oct 31st. 10AM-5PM weekdays and 9:30AM-5PM on weekends.
• Fall Festival Weekends: Live music, family friendly corn maze, gem mining, apple and Pumpkin Picking Hayrides, and a Food Tent. September - October
• Summer Harvest Weekday Hayrides: Take the hayride to pick blueberries, zucchini, tomatoes, flowers, potatoes, peaches and sweet corn. September - October.
2691 Monmouth Rd, Jobstown. 609-353-9000
Apple picking is available from September through October with over 4,000 apple trees and 6 varieties of apples. The Fall Harvest season is from 9/3 - 10/31. The Farm Market offers fresh apple cider and baked goods. Reservations for their Fall Park n’ Pick now available for Apples, Sunflowers, Pumpkin Picking & Corn Maze. In September, enjoy Fridays and Saturdays evenings on the farm. Enjoy September sunsets and sunflowers with food trucks, live music, Tomasello Winery, Lawn picnic space & games, crop picking hayrides & more. October 1 and 23, enjoy local nights on the farm. Reserve online. Farm market hours Fri, Sat & Sun 10am-5pm. At this farm, you can pick strawberries and radishes in May, and peaches, sunflowers and blackberries in June.
1631 State Hwy 45, Mullica Hill. 856-223-0028
This 24-acre local produce farm has three huge apple orchards with 17,000 apple trees between them, plus an orchard of plums, Asian pears, and nectarines. Apple cider donuts, barrel train rides, corn stalks, fresh made apple cider, gem mining, u-pick apples, and local wine too. There is free admission as well as a free playground, children’s activities and tractor rides.
91 Wemrock Road, Freehold. 732- 462-0756
This family owned and operated farm harvests locally grown fruits and invites the public to “Pick Your Own". Battleview Orchards is the oldest Pick Your Own orchard in New Jersey!! 15 varieties of apples are offered throughout September and October; check online for their apple picking dates. Pumpkin picking and hayrides start September 25. Other seasonal picking include strawberries in the Spring, peaches, sour cherries and nectarines in the Summer. Fall hours are 9am-4pm daily and closed on Tuesdays. The Country Store is open every day from 9am to 6pm.
181 County Rd 537 East, Colts Neck. 732-542-5404
Throughout September and October, Eastmont Orchards offers 19 varieties of apples for picking. The orchard is open on weekdays from 9am to 5pm and on weekends from 9am to 6pm, weather permitting. Eastmont occasionally offers food concession stands in the parking lot. They also offer peach picking July and August. Call ahead for crop and farm status.
862 Route 539, New Egypt. 609-752- 5591
During the Fall, Krowicki Farm Market operates a corn maze, pumpkin patch and apple orchard. Apple picking is available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the Fall from 9am to 6pm. No entrance fee.
172 S Delsea Dr, Cape May Court House. 607-222-9210
Stiles is open Tuesday through Sunday, from 10am to 5pm. This small family friendly U Pick fruit farm offering pick your own applies, pears, raspberries, peaches, and blueberries. Check their facebook page for what they are picking each week. They offer farm tours.
3 Waln Road Chesterfield, 609.298.0823
They are a" Pick your own" apple, peach and nectarine farm. Open to the public from mid-July to late October. Hours- 9-5. $1.25 per pound. U Pick Asian pears too (starts Sept 15th)! No reservations needed.
More family friendly farms with other fall fun activities:
20 Route 77 Elmer, 609.364.2520
Bring the family for a day full of fun. They have pumpkin picking, a corn maze, flashlight corn maze, and tractor parade with Santa & Friends!
• Flashlight Corn Maze (not scary): Friday & Saturday nights Sept 24th-Oct 30th. 6:30PM-8:30PM. $8 per person.
• Barnyard Bash - Pumpkin Picking & Corn Maze. Dates: 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24 & 10/31 1PM-4PM.
• Tractor Parade with Santa & Friends – 10AM Saturday November 27th. $10 per person.
1631 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill, 856.424.8674
Springdale Farms has pumpkin Picking Hayrides and campfire hayrides for the 2021 season. The farm market is open with many fresh baked treats such as pies, apple cider donuts, muffins, cookies and more! Produce available all year round for each season. Open daily 8AM-6PM.
870 Jacksonville Mt Holly Rd, Bordentown, 609.267.4445
U-Pick produce is available all season long at Specca Farms. In the Fall from August to Christmas, they have Veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, beets, cabbage, brussel sprouts, leeks, okra, peppers, tomatoes, eggplant, cucumbers, squash) Fall hours are 8:30AM-5:30PM. Stop by the corn stop farm market for easy veggie, fruit, and other product purchases. Sept-Oct 9AM-6PM. In the Spring, they have pick your own strawberries, broccoli, and greens in the spring.
250 S Mannheim Ave, Egg Harbor City, 609.678.4129
At Walking Bird Farm, they strive to cultivate community; connect local farmers, artisans and eaters; provide customers with high quality, healthy produce and create a meaningful on-farm experience. Pick your own strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
• Barn Concert: Goodnight Moonshine Sept 25th. Tickets are $20 per person.
• Fall Craft Show: Sept 2021: local artists and crafters showcase their talents. Products available for purchase include paintings, pottery and other hand-crafted goods. Live Music and food trucks.
• On Farm Dinner: Spearheaded by Hammerbacher chefs Paul and Lauren Erbacher, featuring dishes thoughtfully prepared from our fields that celebrate the year’s harvest.
723 W. Herschel St. Galloway Twp., 609.593.6180
Be prepared to get lost in the corn maze as you wind your way around the trails to search for the 14 location points. Take a leisurely hayride out to the pumpkin patch to grab your perfect little pumpkin. Opening day is Sept 18th.
• Activities on the farm include: Corn maze, hay rides to pumpkin patch, jumping pad, pumpkin stand, holiday décor, and Christmas trees!
3460 Oak Road Vineland, 856.691.2497
They always offer the best seasonal inventory at the farm market which is opened Monday thru Sunday during the season. They offer everything from robust blueberries to crisp romaine lettuce. Activities for kids include: Corn maze, play areas, birthday parties, and other events soon to come for fall 2021.
Looking for U Pick Farms in North and Central Jersey?
LINK to find out where are all the farm activities!