“The One and Only Fair That Matters”
State Fair Meadowlands is back better than ever!
After having missed last year due to the pandemic, the State Fair ... one of New Jersey's biggest attractions is back for families and fun. This colossal event will take place over 24 days. Fitting everyone's budget, tickets are on sale now, but available for purchase online only. For rates and a complete schedule, go to http://njfair.com/tickets/
Starts June 18 through July 11, here's the schedule:• Opening Night Friday, 5pm-1am
• Weeknights from 5pm to 12am
• Fridays from 3 pm to 1am
• Saturdays from 2pm-1am
• Sundays from 2pm-12am
The open-air event is spread over 35 acres, featuring a variety attractions that will keep the entire family entertained for hours. From rides, animals, circus acts, entertainment for all ages, to mouth watering food and beverages, you'll find so many reasons to come back. Enjoy:
• over 150 rides and games
• top-notch FREE entertainment including magicians, hypnotists, cycle circus and game shows for all ages
• assortment of delicious food and beverages
• kid friendly activities including petting zoo, kiddie land, jurassic kingdom, pirates, magic and more
• live animal rides, pig racing
• a spectacular fireworks display on July 3rd and 4th
• plus free parking!
Buy Tickets in Advance!
State Fair will follow all CDC, state and local guidelines for COVID19. Event logistics are regularly evaluated for enhanced health and safety protocols. Check their websites for the latest.
State Fair Meadowlands is conveniently located in the heart of the Tri-State area where Route 3 and the New Jersey Turnpike meet, easily accessible to all major highways. Located at 1 Met Life Stadium Dr, E. Rutherford, NJ.