Makes 12 bars
- 4 Tbls of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tbls of chunky or smooth peanut butter
- 3 Tbls of skim milk
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 Tbls of brown sugar
- 2 Tbls of dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tbls golden raisins
- Melt the Chocolate chips, the peanut butter, and milk in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds until the ingredient are completely melted.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients- you want this mixture to be fairly dry. If it is not dry enough you may need to add a little bit more oatmeal.
- Press the mixture into bars (8X8 pan) or roll into small balls.
- Put in the refrigerator or freezer for 10 minutes or until they are set up. Cut them or break them apart.
Please visit KingsFoodMarkets.com for more recipes