JCC ROCKLAND CAMPS provide campers a summer camp experience that gives children the opportunity to explore their interests, talents and abilities. Through creative and engaging programming, campers participate in fun and exciting activities that develop self-esteem and confidence. Campers form positive and lasting friendships with their peers and our professional and nurturing staff. From our youngest campers at 18 months to our teens, our leadership team is excited to share our summer home with your camper! All programs include daily snacks, lunch and a camp T-shirt.
- J Land (18 months-entering Pre-K) our youngest campers feel like big kids as they engage in all that camp has to offer.
- Discover (Entering grades K-5) a specialty camp program that gives campers the opportunity to explore new and exciting themes each week along with traditional activities.
- All Star Sports (Entering grades 3-5) campers learn and improve their skills in a variety of recreational sports and take part in fun competition weekly.
- Summer STEM (Entering grades 3-8) is a STEM based program which will explore gaming, rocketry, chemistry and photography. • Yomi & Yomi Sr. (Entering grades K-7) a traditional day camp; in partnership with 92nd Street Y.
- J-Teens (Entering grades 6-8) a traditional day camp and travel program that includes age appropriate on campus activities, day trips, late nights and overnights.
- CIT’s (Counselors in Training) (Entering grades 9 &10) develop leadership skills, friendships, and work with a variety of age groups and specialty areas.
- S’More Camp (end of summer camp) (Entering grades Pre-K-8) fill in the gap between the end of camp and start of school. Just because camp is over doesn’t mean the fun can’t continue
JCC Rockland Camps
450 West Nyack Rd, West Nyack, NY 10994
845.362.4400 • jccrockland.org/camp