CBC has established a virtual program to help students maintain academic momentum during Covid-19. CBC’s virtual executive functioning program will support parents and children as they navigate online studies and anxiety during this challenging time during COVID-19 quarantine.
As many families struggle to develop a new routine, problems can arise from suddenly working from home, managing household responsibilities, and supporting children academically. CBC can now assist parents using virtual technology. As part of our tele-health executive functioning program, we are offering sessions targeted towards the following:
- Developing an effective routine and daily structure
- Understanding how to best support your child’s learning based on his/her learning style
- Strategies for managing multiple responsibilities
- Bolstering executive functioning skills, including planning, creating effective priorities and carrying them out, being organized, and
managing time effectively
- Overcoming procrastination
- Coping with current stressors
- Overcoming challenges with online learning
Like all of CBC’s programs, our virtual executive functioning sessions incorporate evidence-based strategies. Sessions can be individual or group based. For more information call 914-385-1150.
Cognitive Behavioral Consultants
914-385-1150 | cbc-psychology.com | firstname.lastname@example.org