Behavioral and Educational Solutions and Training of NJ, LLC (BEST NJ, LLC) has teamed up with Smuggler's Notch Resort in Smuggler's Notch, VT to provide families of children with special needs an all-inclusive vacation package.
Smuggler's Notch Resort was selected by familyvacationcritic.com as one of their "Best vacation spots for families of children with special needs." Smuggler's Notch Resort offers adaptive programs for children with special needs so they can have a fun experience in a supportive environment.
The first trip will occur during Columbus Day weekend (October 11th, 12th, and 13th, 2014).
Our first trip is designed for children with special needs from ages 14 years to 21 years old. We will be looking to offer this family vacation program multiple times each year with a different age range each time.
Families will receive the following as part of our package:
- 3-days, 2-nights stay at Smuggler's Notch Resort
- Chartered bus transportation from our office in Montclair to Smuggler's Notch Resort in Smuggler's Notch, Vermont
- Condominium style lodging at Smuggler's Notch Resort, including ample sleeping arrangements, living room, dining room, kitchen, and other amenities
- All meals included (except for lunch at rest stops on travel days to and from Vermont)
- All activities included, such as nature hikes, fall foliage walk, arts and crafts, private wooded bonfire, indoor swimming, funzone, life size games, and much more!
- All excursions including a tour of the Ben & Jerry's factory and a Gourmet Cheese and Wine Tasting Tour at Boyden Valley Winery for parents/caregivers
- Respite time for parents/caregivers
- Around the clock behavioral support from our highly-qualified staff at BEST NJ, LLC
All payments must be received by Friday, September 12, 2014.
Behavioral and Educational Solutions and Training of NJ, LLC (BEST NJ, LLC)
26 Park Street, Suite 2023, Montclair, NJ 07042