Old Millstone Forge
Constructed sometime between 1828 and 1836, the two-story blacksmith shop remained in operation for around 125 years, providing essential products for farmers, householders and tradesmen well into the 20th century. It is undoubtedly for the longest operating blacksmith shop in the state. Efforts to preserve the Blacksmith Shop began in 1959 as a memorial to Edward H. Wyckoff, who served as a blacksmith for a remarkable 64 years. The old Millstone Forge Association was formed in 1961, and continues to operate the forge as a blacksmith shop and a living history museum. The Forge also has a significant collection of blacksmithing tools. Open 1pm-4pm Sundays.