• Three heavily used youth softball fields, lighted.
• Lighted bocce, basketball, and volleyball courts.
• Soccer field and hockey rink added in 2002.
• Symmetrical layout of winding walks
• Fieldhouse structures at each end. One is now a Senior Citizen Center while the other serves the playground and playcourts.
• In the center of the park a unique gazebo acts as a bandstand. A brick wall surrounds the
seating area where people once attended concerts "in the round."
• Park has an international flavor—Portuguese and Italians make up the surrounding neighborhood.