Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center
Helping your child reach their full potential
At BPTC, we strive to provide an innovative multi-disciplinary approach by offering the following services on site:
- Speech Therapy: Prompt Certified, Specializing in Oral Motor, Social Skills Group
- Tomatis-based Listening Therapy: Level IV Consultant
- Occupational Therapy: with a sensory gym and social skills group. We offer ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Certified Greenspan Floortime: Psychotherapy, Licensed Clinical Social Work, Parent/FamilyTherapy
- Physical Therapy: Gross Motor Development, NDT Certified Therapy
- Outreach: Home Based program, Social Skills Group onsite
- Aqua Therapy: in our Therapeutic Heated Pool
- To provide the best possible therapeutic service to the children.
- To utilize a team centered approach by collaborating with physicians, therapists, and others involved in the child's care.
- To treat your child collectively by a dedicated, caring, hands-on team.
- To be a resource to parents and provide a nurturing environment by catering to the physical and emotional needs of the family.
Please visit us at www.bergenpediatrictherapy.com to see a complete list of our services.
Healthcare Guide Counseling | Social Skills | Therapists Doctors | Pediatricians Special Needs ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Physical Therapists | Occupational Therapists Programs for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Programs for ADHD | ADD Programs for Cerebral Palsy (CP) Programs for Sensory Processing Delay Sensory Programs Social Skills Speech Therapists | Speech-Language Pathologists