Community Access Unlimited
Empowering Individuals to Achieve Independence
Community Access Unlimited helps people with special needs, disabilities, and at risk youth across New Jersey. We assist with housing, life skills, employment, youth transition, personal finance, independent living, in-home respite services, emotional skills, training, relationships, transportation, and much more. We strive for an accessible world where everyone can lead a fulfilling life and be part of the community. Serving Union County NJ and beyond.
- Housing - residential programs, transition opportunities
- Transition Services - young adults transitioning from children & youth to adult services, from Department of Children & Families (DCF) to the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD).
- Day Program - habilitation services
- Support Coordination - DDD approved provider in NJ
- Support Services - advocacy, behavior management, community based services, financial management
- Youth Services - safe havens, shelters
Who we help:
- Youth aging out of DCF
- Youth with Disabilities
- Adults with Disabilities
- Parents and Families
Community Access Unlimited can help guide your special needs child, call us today 908.354.3040 or visit our website www.caunj.org