JDK Social Station - Social Skills Summer Camp
It’s a Social Skills Summer!
Come join us at JDK Social Station to foster your child’s social and emotional development this summer.
Who: Ages 3 - 16 years old
When: August 3, 2020 - August 28, 2020
9:00- 2:00 PM Before/Aftercare 8:00-5:00 PM * 2-3 days a week option
At our social skills summer camp we will be focusing on supporting positive social interactions among our campers. Our fun-filled month is packed with exciting activities where all peers work TOGETHER! Our camp is run by certified ABA instructors with vast experience teaching social skills. We focus on peers initiating and maintaining play and conversations with their peers. Our program is modified to help meet the social goals of each child that attends.
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Water Play
- Sensory Taekwondo
- Mini Golf
- Physical Education Classes
- Yoga Therapy
- Daily Social Skills Groups
- Weekly Cooking Activities
- Individualized goals addressed based on teacher observations, parent input, and IEPS/ progress report goals, etc.
- Weekly reports to family to ensure goals are worked on and generalized
- Teachers provide individualized feedback to families to educate them on how to work on the goals addressed
Each week will be a different theme based on building social skills and peer interactions all while having fun!
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN HOUSE!! MAY 2, 2020, 1:00-3:30 P.M.
We are located at 780 Post Place Secaucus, NJ 07094, serving the greater Hudson County, Northern New Jersey areas and beyond.