There are both structures for pre-schoolers as well as older kids. There is a nice path to walk, run or bike alongside the lake. This park is perfect for a group playdate as well as a great place to admire the small quaint garden that is right next to the playground.
For more detail , see the complete write-up on http://www.njplaygrounds.com/blog-n-photos/?p=358.
• 13-acre lake for boating and fishing.
• Modernized expanded boathouse.
• Ornamental bridge over the lake, popular for wedding party photographs.
• A new children's garden.
• Tennis courts.
• 1.2-mile fitness course.
• Softball field.
• Bocce courts.
• Annual craft show.
• Concerts at gazebo in center of park.
• Favorite of joggers and walkers.